We are IP Parking!
As one of the most successful Parking Access & Revenue Control System manufacturers, IP Parking has guaranteed innovative and smart parking solutions for years. Thanks to our strengths and by continuously taking the lead, we make commercial and public parking providers perfectly "future-proof". We combine high-quality hardware and software we developed in-house with Internet solutions for optimally organizing parking and access. From our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, New York, Los Angeles and value-added resellers we managed to successfully install over 1,000 projects on three continents.
For our fast-growing business we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a system engineer at IP Parking you are mainly concerned with the installation of parking systems. You lay the foundation for a properly working system! Placing, assembling and installing is one thing, but just as important is assisting a young and enthusiastic team of project specialists with measurement, adjustment and testing.
What can we offer you?
A full-time job in a team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues. Do you want to continue to develop yourself? We offer various educations and (internal) trainings. The (Dutch) Collective Labor Agreement for Metal & Technology applies and you get 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days. And certainly not entirely insignificant... you will receive a good salary for your work and there are plenty of growth opportunities!
We offer the following benefits!
- A Staff Association that regularly organizes great company events;
- Good coffee, fresh fruit and a hilarious friday company drink in our own IPBARKING pub ;)
What kind of professional skills do we require?
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
- Strong mechanical, electro-mechanical, and electrical skills
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Strong IT and networking skills
What kind of additional skills do we desire
Previous experience in Parking and Access Control is preferred.
Where are you going to work?You will be based in Deurne the Netherlands where you will work from the IP Parking headquarters.
Questions? Get in contact!
If you have a question about this job opening, please contact Nicole Mutsers, available on 0492-521 133 or via the information button.
Want to join the winning team?If you've scrolled so far, you're probably interested. So what are you waiting for?
How does applying to IP Parking work?
- Application & selection; We select the most suitable candidates from all applications. We will always let you know as soon as possible if your application is within our scope. We strive to respond within 2 weeks.
- Interview; In the interview we will determine if you would be a right fit for the job and just as important: we see if there is a good vibe between you and IP Parking. We also delve deeper into the position, your background and competencies.
- Get started! Are you the most suitable candidate for the position? Congratulations! We discuss the employment conditions and together determine when you start your new job at IP Parking!