15 May 2014
Visitors make use of the parking based on a ticket. They receive this ticket when entering and is linked to the license plate. afterwards can be paid at one of the pay on foot machines. When a car exits the parking, the barriers opens automatically because of the license plate recognition.
Subcribers like employees, Pro Persona and partners make use of a card or license plate recognition.
Kiss & Ride site users get a ticket at the entrance. These are also linked to the license plate. When a user parks within the maximum "free" time, the barriers open automatically. When a user parks longer, then they can pay at one of the pay on foot machines.
Ambulance vehicles are having a special enter and exit. The ambulance is automatically detected by the interface controller so the barriers are opening automatically.
The parking facility contains the following IP Parking products:
- Entering stations, with card reader (IP In)
- Entering stations 'high' for trucks and busses (IP In Hoog)- Exit stations, with card reader (Ip Out)
- Exit stations 'high' with card reader (IP Out Hoog)
- Barriers (Ip 450)
- License plate recognition (IP Extreme ANPR)
- Car detection
- Pay on foot machines, cash en card (IP Pay)