Your job as an Azure / .Net Developer
1. You apply the latest techniques in developing and maintaining our Cloud Based Parking Management System
2. Because you work in a relatively small team of 12 people, you have a major impact on the end result / end product
3. You have a daily stand-up meeting with the team to discuss relevant matters
Time allocation75% Develop our next generation Parking Management Software in Azure and .NET
25% Optimize and expand the Azure infrastructure for our customers
Get to know the team
You will work within the R&D team together with 12 colleagues at our R&D office in Zaandam
Team R&D works on:
1. Monitoring the operation of the existing product portfolio (software)
2. Creation of a clear vision on the product portfolio
3. Realization of product developments
We are searching for• 4+ years' work experience as a C# .NET developer
• Hands on work experience with Azure Cloud (preferably certified Azure Developer Associate)
• Experience with Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Key Vault, Azure Active Directory
• Experience with SQL, cloud-based as well as On-premise
• Experience with Azure DevOps
Nice to have:• Experience with design patterns (for example SOLID, DDD, OOP principles)
• Experience with developing REST API's
We are offering you
• Salary - €4.000,00 - €6.000,00, depending on your experience
• 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days, (but also the option to have a large part paid out if you prefer to continue working)
• Training budget. We like to see you develop, so you have an annual budget to spend on training and/or courses
• Pension scheme at PMT. We also like to arrange things well for later, which is why we have a pension scheme at PMT
• Room for your own input, development and ideas
Everyone is welcome to participate in our developments, which is why we offer room for your own input and ideas
• Staff association that organizes mega fun outings (Theme drinks, weekend away, festivals)
Growing within or outside your own position, that is up to you. We will help you to achieve your potential!
If reading this or any of the other vacancies makes you happy, we would love to meet you!
Leave your details:
- E-mail (HR@ipparking.com)
- Phone (0492-793913)
- WhatsApp (06-41950487)
We will contact you within 1 working day.
If your profile matches, we will invite you for an introductory meeting at our office in Zaandam. You have this interview with Jos & Patrick (Managers R&D).
If the first interview wat positive for both sides, we invite you for a second interview with Jos, Patrick and a direct colleague. Then we take a closer look at the position and collaboration.
To give you a good overview of our company, we also invite you for a meeting with Jimmy (CEO) and Susette (HR) at our head office in Deurne. Here we also discuss the terms of employment.
Are we both still enthusiastic after the 3th conversation? Then you will receive a suitable offer from us.