We are IP Parking!IP Parking is the most successful Parking Accesss & Revenue Control System manufacturers in the Dutch market. This success can in part be ascribed to our pioneering spirit and our willingness to continuously take the lead in new developments and solutions. From our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, New York, Los Angeles and a dealer network we have over 1,000 projects in operation on three continents that include major sites like Brussels Airport.
Because of our continuous growth, we are looking to expand our Product Management department.
What will you be doing?You have probably seen us at one of the hundreds of IP Parking parking garages in the Netherlands. Our customer base is therefore very diverse: from hospitals and municipalities to retail companies.
As a Technical Product Manager you are responsible for the management of our applications and the implementation of API's at our customers. You also give advice on product improvements. Your daily activity is registering issues and analyzing these data flows, collecting wishes and ideas for developments from the organization and training the organization and users. In addition, you inform the organization about new Hardware/Software developments. In this position you are part of our Product Management team.
A selection of your tasks:
• Monitoring the quality and operation of the total system (hard- and software)
• Registering and managing issues, errors, and software bugs and providing feedback and support
• Supervising implementation processes of the API's made available to customers by IP Parking
• Jointly creating of a clear vision for the product portfolio with the entire team
• Managing applications and servers that are hosted in a cloud environment
• Building product knowledge, supervise/implement software and hardware releases and share changes with the internal organization
• Provide support to our branches and dealers regarding complex technical issues
What do we offer you?An independent and full-time job in a nice team of enthusiastic colleagues. You will receive a mobile phone and laptop from the company. We offer various courses and (internal) training courses and there are plenty of career opportunities, because development and personal growth are of paramount importance to us. You get 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
And certainly not unimportant..... You receive a nice salary for your work (salary range: €3,008.67 - €5,396.75).
Working in the parking world is something special. Come experience it yourself!
We offer the following benefits!• A Staff Association that regularly organizes fun activities;
• Delicious coffee, fresh fruit and a weekly hilarious Friday afternoon drink in the IPBARKING café
What kind of professional skills do we require?• HBO (+) work and thinking level or MBO level 4 with relevant work experience
• Completed relevant technical and/or ICT training
• A good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
• At least 3 years of relevant technical experience (within the parking world)
• Knowledge of Microsoft cloud services is an advantage.
Where are you going to work?The Product Management department is located in our head office in Deurne.
Questions? Get in contact!If you have a question about this vacancy, please contact Susette Vossen, who can be reached on 0031 492-521 133.
Want to join the winning team?If you have scrolled this far, you are probably interested. So what are you waiting for? Apply directly by sending an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the apply button.