We offer remote support

25 February 2021

IP Parking takes preventative maintenance to a whole new level with our advanced technology which allows us to monitor our systems remotely within the specified response and resolution time. If technical difficulties were to appear, we can troubleshoot approximately 80% of them via remote support. We even have the capability to resolve a ticket jam remotely by controlling the mechanical parts. The remaining 20% of faults, requiring an on-site technician, are to be resolved in a timely fashion. We currently average 97% in our response/ solution time standards.


How do they do it?

Our remote support employee can also collaborate with our client's first-line employee remotely to resolve technical problems. Updates and upgrades can be done on-site as well as remotely. In case of any difficulties during an upgrade we can restore the backup.


 Contact us