Your role as an Administration employee
• Providing administrative and commercial support to our international branches in consultation with the Product Management and Operations departments
• As the central point of contact from our headquarters, you will handle administrative order processing for our international branches
• You are administratively responsible from order receipt to the dispatch of our (international) projects
35% Administrative order processing (individual items and projects)
35% Responding to inquiries from our international branches
15% Invoicing and logistical support (warehouse and carriers)
10% Setting up and contributing to efficiency improvements within our new ERP platform (MS Dynamics)
5% Monthly preparation of a current price list and an international intake report
Get to know the team: International Business
4 employees, location Deurne
They are responsible for:
• Commercially supporting our own branches and distributors.
• Order processing of individual articles and projects.
• Introducing and communicating newly developed products in consultation with our Product Management department.
• All marketing-related activities within our organization.
We are looking for:
• An enthusiastic, eager-to-learn and hands-on colleague
• MBO+ / HBO level of thinking and working
• Relevant administrative work experience in a technical environment is a plus
• Strong communication and writing skills in both Dutch and English
• Detail-oriented with good analytical thinking to make independent and informed decisions
• Experience with MS Office 365
This makes us extra happy:
Experience with MS Dynamics
• Salary: € 2.400-€ 3.200, depending on your education and experience
• 38 days off: 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days, (but also the option to have a large part paid out)
• Training budget: We like to see you develop, so you have an annual budget to spend on training and/or courses
• Pension: We also like to arrange things well for later, which is why we have a pension scheme at PMT
• Trust and space: Everyone is welcome to participate in our developments, which is why we offer room for your own input and ideas
• Flexibel working hours: Are you a night owl or an early riser? With us, you can choose your own hours between 07:00 and 19:00
• Staff association: One that organizes mega fun outings (Theme drinks, weekend away, festivals)
Growing within or outside your own position, that is up to you. We will help you to achieve your potential!
Read the full vacancy: Job description Administration Employee.pdf
If reading this or any of the other vacancies makes you happy, we would love to meet you!
Leave your details:
- E-mail (HR@ipparking.com)
- Phone (0492-793913)
- WhatsApp (06-41950487)
We will contact you within 1 working day.
If your profile matches, we will invite you for an introductory meeting at our head office in Deurne.
You will have this interview with Gerwin (International Business Manager) and Paula (Marketeer).
If the first interview was positive for both sides, we will invite you for a second interview with Gerwin and Susette (HR). During this interview, we will take a closer look at the position and terms of employment.
If we are both still enthusiastic after the 3th conversation? Then you will receive a suitable offer from us.