We are IP Parking!
Due to our pioneering spirit and our desire to continuously be at the forefront of new developments and solutions, IP Parking is the most successful parking professional on the Dutch market. From our offices in Deurne, Zaandam, Antwerp, New York, Los Angeles and a dealer network, we cover all aspects of parking worldwide. We do this using state-of-the-art hardware and high-quality software developed in-house.
In order to maintain our no. 1 position, we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
In our workshop you will work on putting together various components that make up our various parking equipment. Based on a checklist you will collect the subcomponents you need and then you will start putting together cour hardware. You also assemble the correct power distributions. Together with your immediate colleague, you lay the foundation for well-functioning equipment and you tinker with various products.
What do we offer you?
A full-time job in a team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues. Do you want to continue to develop yourself? We offer various educations and (internal) trainings. The (Dutch) Collective Labor Agreement for Metal & Technology applies and you get 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days. And certainly not entirely insignificant... you will receive a good salary for your work and there are plenty of growth opportunities!
We offer the following benefits!
- A Staff Association that regularly organizes great company events;
- Good coffee, fresh fruit and a hilarious friday company drink in our own IPBARKING pub ;)
What do we ask of you?
- Associates degree work and thinking level
- Experience in a similar position
- Electrotechnical knowledge
- Affinity with mechatronics is an advantage.
- You work accurately and like to work in a small team.
What we like even more!
- You have a healthy interest in technology and ICT
- Living in the region Deurne - Eindhoven
Where are you going to work?You will be based in Deurne the Netherlands where you will work from the IP Parking headquarters.
Questions? Get in contact!If you have a question about this job opening, please contact Nicole Mutsers, available on 0492-521 133 or via the information button.
Want to join the winning team?If you've scrolled so far, you're probably interested. So what are you waiting for?
How does applying to IP Parking work?
- Application & selection; We select the most suitable candidates from all applications. We will always let you know as soon as possible if your application is within our scope. We strive to respond within 2 weeks.
- Interview; In the interview we will determine if you would be a right fit for the job and just as important: we see if there is a good vibe between you and IP Parking. We also delve deeper into the position, your background and competencies.
- Get started! Are you the most suitable candidate for the position? Congratulations! We discuss the employment conditions and together determine when you start your new job at IP Parking!