Your role as a Factory Acceptance Test Employee
1. You will ensure that our parking systems meet the desired specifications and expectations of our customers
2. You have an active role in designing our parking systems
3. You will work at our location in Deurne
- 60% Analyze, plan and execute customer-specific settings and testing of parking systems in the factory. (Factory Acceptance Test)
- 20% Perform quality control and sign inspection reports to support Projects and Service
- 10% Prepare reports related to test results and maintain accurate documentation
- 10% Support colleagues in performing logistical work
Get to know the team!
You will be working within the team Operations of IP Parking Netherlands at our office in Deurne. This team consists of 42 employees and are a.o responsible for:
1. Coordinating work for both new and ongoing projects
2. Ensuring the realization and implementation of the project and that they meet the client's requirements
We are looking for:
- MBO thinker with extensive electrical engineering knowledge
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
- You are analytical, communicative and detail-oriented
- A completed relevant technical and/or ICT education
- Salary: €2.300 - €3.630 , depending on your experience
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days, (but also the option to have a large part paid out if you prefer to continue working)
- Training budget. Training budget for annual training and/or courses
- Trust and space. Everyone is welcome to participate in our developments, which is why we offer room for your own input and ideas.
- Pension. We also like to arrange things well for later, which is why we have a pension scheme at PMT
- Staff association. Ons that organizes enjoyable outings (Theme drinks, weekend away, festivals)
Growing within or outside your own position, that is up to you. We will help you to achieve your potential!
Check out the vacancy: Job description FAT employee.pdf
If reading this or any of the other vacancies makes you happy, we would love to meet you!
Leave your details:
- E-mail (HR@ipparking.com)
- Phone (0492-793913)
- WhatsApp (06-41950487)
We will contact you within 1 working day.
If your profile matches, we will invite you for an introductory meeting at our head office in Deurne.
You will have this interview with Dave (Managing Director Operations IPNL).
If the first interview was positive for both sides, we will invite you for a second interview with Dave and Yvonne (HR). During this interview, we will take a closer look at the position and terms of employment.
If we are both still enthusiastic after the 3th conversation? Then you will receive a suitable offer from us.