We are IP Parking!
As one of the most successful Parking Access & Revenue Control System manufacturers, IP Parking has guaranteed innovative and smart parking solutions for years. Thanks to our strengths and by continuously taking the lead, we make commercial and public parking providers perfectly "future-proof". We combine high-quality hardware and software we developed in-house with Internet solutions for optimally organizing parking and access. From our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, New York, Los Angeles and value-added resellers we managed to successfully install over 1,000 projects on three continents.
For our fast-growing business we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Full Stack Developer you are a valued member of the R&D team, the heart of our organization. We make the lives of business partners, suppliers and end users nicer and easier by offering an innovative parking platform. The software solutions that you develop and implement today will be deployed by more than a thousand stakeholders tomorrow. This way you immediately contribute!
You will maintain our existing parking application and add new features. You support the front-end developer in developing a modern, responsive design. You apply the latest techniques for this; you play a leading role in the choice of these.
Agile working is central to us and during Kanban sessions we work towards further optimization of our platform and you also work on your personal development.
- Maintaining and expanding our current parking application;
- The development of REST API's;
- The development of a new Web Front-End application, using Angular and TypeScript.
What can we offer you?
A full-time job in a team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues. Do you want to continue to develop yourself? We offer various educations and (internal) trainings. The (Dutch) Collective Labor Agreement for Metal & Technology applies and you get 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days. And certainly not entirely insignificant... you will receive a good salary for your work and there are plenty of growth opportunities!
We offer the following benefits!
- A Staff Association that regularly organizes great company events;
What kind of professional skills do we require?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing applications, with the following techniques: .Net Core / Platform, SQL Server, C #, REST / WCF;
- Knowledge of Angular, Security, scalable and real-time applications is preferred;
- Being able to apply current standards for responsive web design and web performance optimization techniques;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills of both the Dutch and the English language;
- Work and think at a university level.
What kind of additional skills do we desire
- Experience with an agile work environment.
Where are you going to work?You will be based in Zaandam the Netherlands where you will work from the IP Parking R&D Office.
Questions? Get in contact!
If you have a question about this job opening, please contact Nicole Mutsers, available on 0492-521 133 or via the information button.
Want to join the winning team?If you've scrolled so far, you're probably interested. So what are you waiting for?
How does applying to IP Parking work?
- Application & selection; We select the most suitable candidates from all applications. We will always let you know as soon as possible if your application is within our scope. We strive to respond within 2 weeks.
- Interview; In the interview we will determine if you would be a right fit for the job and just as important: we see if there is a good vibe between you and IP Parking. We also delve deeper into the position, your background and competencies.
- Get started! Are you the most suitable candidate for the position? Congratulations! We discuss the employment conditions and together determine when you start your new job at IP Parking!