We are IP Parking!IP Parking is the most successful Parking Accesss & Revenue Control System manufacturers in the Dutch market. This success can in part be ascribed to our pioneering spirit and our willingness to continuously take the lead in new developments and solutions. From our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, New York, Los Angeles and a dealer network we have over 1,000 projects in operation on three continents that include major sites like Brussels Airport.
To maintain our No. 1 position, we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?As a Test Engineer you are a valued member of the R&D team, the heart of our organization. You are responsible for the optimization of the test techniques and test specifications and you perform tests. You have a good understanding of the shared responsibility between developer and tester for a high-quality product.
A selection of your tasks:
• Reviewing software and/or system specifications
• Drawing up test specifications based on the test basis
• Gathering the necessary documentation as a basis for the test cases to be specified
• Checking the test basis for completeness and reporting back irregularities to the supplying party
• Selecting the most optimal test techniques for the issues to be tested
• Specify and record logical and physical test cases based on the test basis
• Testing components to determine whether they function in accordance with the set specifications
• Perform both automated and non-automated tests
• Checking and analyzing the test results and if necessary adjusting and retesting the test specifications
• Recording the results and findings in the test specifications and Jira
• If necessary, discussing the test results and giving advice on possible measures to be taken
• A daily standup meeting to coordinate activities
• 3rd line support for the sales and support department in Deurne
What kind of professional skills do we require?• HBO work and thinking level
• Experience as an executive tester
• Certificate from TMap (Next) and/or ISTQB
• Experience working in Agile teams
• Knowledge and experience with SQL/JIRA/IIS
• Knowledge and experience with Soap/REST API Services
• Knowledge and experience with multiple test levels, test techniques and test automation, making test specifications and building a test environment
• You have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
What kind of additional skills do we desire?• You understand the complexity of various software and hardware platforms by means of exploratory testing
• You enjoy working in a small team and being responsible for your own work
• You are social and communicative within a team and you can communicate your findings clearly to the developers
• You proactively request the necessary information from colleagues
• You are independent and flexible and know how to cope in a dynamic environment
• You are critical – also towards your own work – and you are focused on continuous improvement
What can we offer you?A full-time job in a nice team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues. We offer various courses and (internal) training courses and there are plenty of career opportunities, because development and personal growth are of paramount importance to us. You get 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
And certainly not unimportant... You receive a nice salary for your work (salary range: €3,800.00 - €5,000.00).
Where are you going to work?The Research & Development department is located in Zaandam (The Netherlands).
Questions? Get in contact!If you have a question about this vacancy, please contact Susette Vossen, who can be reached on 0031 492-521 133.
Want to join the winning team?If you have scrolled this far, you are probably interested. So what are you waiting for? Apply directly by sending an email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or by using the apply button.