Nice that you want to work at IP Parking
Because in order to maintain our No. 1 position, we are looking for you!
What are you gonna do?
As Onsite Support Engineer you will work independently on testing, troubleshooting and performing maintenance and repairs on parking installations. You will work on location, mainly in the Utrecht region, at some of our largest customers in the Netherlands, namely De Jaarbeurs, Utrecht University and various municipal garages. In total we serve more than 20 parking sites in this region and you are the one who makes sure that the installations are tip-top on a daily basis.
What do we offer you?A full-time job in a team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues. Do you want to continue to develop yourself? We offer various educations and (internal) trainings. The (Dutch) Collective Labor Agreement for Metal & Technology applies and you get 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days. And certainly not entirely insignificant... you will receive a good salary for your work and there are plenty of growth opportunities!
What we offer extra!
- Company car, phone and laptop
- An annual training budget for your personal development
- A staff association that organises fun activities on a regular basis
- Tasty bean coffee, fresh fruit and a hilarious VriMiBo in our own "IPBARKING" café ;)
What do we ask from you?
- Associates degree work and thinking level
- A few years of relevant work experience
- Experience in the parking sector is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering and ICT
What we especially like!
- A work hard play hard mentality
- Living in the region of Utrecht
This is what you tell people at partiesI work for the most successful parking professional on the Dutch market. We have offices in Deurne, Zaandam, Antwerp, New York, Los Angeles and a dealer network worldwide. We are pioneers, develop hardware and software in-house and are responsible for several leading innovations such as the barcode ticket, web-based PMS, ticketless parking and app-parking in the garage. The solutions we develop today will be used by millions of parkers tomorrow. Together with IP Parking, I have one goal: to relieve car parkers and administrators of their worries.
Where are you going to work?
Mainly on location in Utrecht. You are also willing to work elsewhere in the country if necessary. Our head office is located in Deurne.
Questions? Get in contact!If you have a question about this job opening, please contact Nicole Mutsers, available on 0492-521 133 or via the information button.
Want to join the winning team?If you've scrolled so far, you're probably interested. So what are you waiting for?
How does applying to IP Parking work?
- Application & selection; We select the most suitable candidates from all applications. We will always let you know as soon as possible if your application is within our scope. We strive to respond within 2 weeks.
- Interview; In the interview we will determine if you would be a right fit for the job and just as important: we see if there is a good vibe between you and IP Parking. We also delve deeper into the position, your background and competencies.
- Get started! Are you the most suitable candidate for the position? Congratulations! We discuss the employment conditions and together determine when you start your new job at IP Parking!