Work as Project Engineer
1. You set up (complex) parking systems in collaboration with project leaders for customers
2. You will support our customers in designing technical solutions and addressing issues related to parking installations and software
3. You drive a company car, which you may also use privately
4. You will provide support to our breakdown service once every 8 weeks
5. You work to create a 9+ customer experience
- 60% Perform customer-specific settings and on-site testing of parking facilities. (Site Acceptance Test)
- 20% Perform customer specific settings and testing of parking systems in the factory.
(Factory Acceptance Test)
- 10% Set up (complex) projects and provide explanation/training to users
- 10% Prepare reports regarding work performed, goods used and any adjustments to equipment
Where will you be working?
You will be working within the team Operations of IP Parking Netherlands at our office in Deurne. This team consists of 42 employees and are a.o. responsible for:
1. Coordinating work for both new and ongoing projects
2. Ensuring the realization and implementation of the project and that they meet the client's requirements
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and inquisitive colleague
- MBO+ thinker with extensive electrical engineering knowledge
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
- You are customer-oriented, communicative and able to come up with innovative ideas
- A completed relevant technical and/or ICT education and you are in possession of driving license B
- Salary: €2.590 - €4.380 , depending on your experience
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days, (but also the option to have a large part paid out if you prefer to continue working)
- Training budget. Training budget for annual training and/or courses
- Trust and space. Everyone is welcome to participate in our developments, which is why we offer room for your own input and ideas.
- Pension. We also like to arrange things well for later, which is why we have a pension scheme at PMT
- Staff association. Ons that organizes enjoyable outings (Theme drinks, weekend away, festivals)
Growing within or outside your own position, that is up to you. We will help you to achieve your potential!
Check out the vacany: Job description Project engineer ENG.pdf
Application processIf reading this or any other of the other vacancies makes you happy, we would love to meet you
Leave your details:
- E-mail (HR@ipparking.com)
- Phone (0492-793913)
- WhatsApp (06-41950487)
We will contact you within 1 working day.
If your profile matches, we will invite you for an introductory meeting at our head office in Deurne.
You will have this interview with Dave (Managing Director Operations IPNL).
Second interviewIf the first interview was positive for both sides, we will invite you for a second interview with Dave and Susette (HR). During this interview, we will take a closer look at the position and terms of employment.
OfferIf we are both still enthusiastic after the 3th conversation? Then you will receive a suitable offer from us.