Welcome to IP Parking!
IP Parking is one the most succesful European PARCS vendors. This success can in part be ascribed to our pioneering spirit and our willingness to continuously take the lead in new developments and solutions. From our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, New York and Los Angeles we managed to successfully install over 1,000 projects on three continents including major sites like Brussels Airport.
For our fast-growing business in the USA are we looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a system engineer, you will provide installation and support services for Parking Access and Revenue Control Technology. You will assist in the design, implementation, support and documentation of new customers/projects and troubleshoot root cause of existing customer reported problem(s). Examples of your daily activities:
- Install and configure software packages for computer and hardware devices.
- Install and configure computer and peripheral hardware at customer location or in company premises.
- Configure and install hardware devices such as networking components.
- Project manage PARCS installations.
- Manage sub-contractors for the installation of PARCS systems.
- Program and test all components for functionality.
- Successfully handle service request orders; abide by Service procedures and guidelines, to ensure proper documentation/transaction of issues.
- Provide on-going support and after warranty troubleshooting of software and hardware components.
- Create and maintain system documentation as related to server system design, configuration, and testing.
- Provide necessary basic training on all components of the system with end users.
- Travel to customer sites on a frequent basis
- Other activities as directed
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a very dynamic career in a fast-growing organization. You will be part of a team that has a can-do mentality and a thorough approach. You will interact with various department throughout the company, both in the USA as well as with the head office in the Netherlands. To prepare you for the job you will be enrolled in a training program that is partially held in the US and partially in the Netherlands.
We offer the following benefits!
- Company vehicle, cell phone, laptop and healthcare plan
- Flexible schedule and ability to work from home
- Vacation and personal days
What kind of professional skills do we require?
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
- Strong mechanical, electro-mechanical, and electrical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Strong IT and networking skills
What kind of additional skills do we desire
Previous experience in Parking Equipment, Access Control and CCTV is preferred.
Where are you going to work?You will be based in the New York / Philadelphia region where you will work from the IP Parking office in NYC and from home. The job includes frequent travelling to customer sites throughout the North East as well as occasional travel to other parts of the US.
Questions? Get in contact!If you have a question about this job opening, please contact Pieter Sprinkhuizen,
available on +1 646 517 5433 or via the information button.
Want to join the winning team?If you've scrolled so far, you're probably interested. So what are you waiting for?
How does applying to IP Parking work?
- Application & selection; We select the most suitable candidates from all applications. We will always let you know as soon as possible if your application is within our scope. We strive to respond within 2 weeks.
- Interview; In the interview we will determine if you would be a right fit for the job and just as important: we see if there is a good vibe between you and IP Parking. We also delve deeper into the position, your background and competencies.
- Get started! Are you the most suitable candidate for the position? Congratulations! We discuss the employment conditions and together determine when you start your new job at IP Parking!